Time: 15 mins.
- 1 slice gluten free bread
- ½ avocado
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 1 tbsp. carrot, grated
- 1 tsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ¼ tsp. rice wine vinegar
- Furikake seaweed flakes, as needed
- Using a peeler, shave your Persian cucumber lengthwise into thin slices. Stop when you reach the seeds on one side and flip the cucumber and continue peeling the other side. Then do the 2 narrow sides as well.
- In a bowl, toss together shaved cucumber with carrot, Hemp Hearts and rice wine vinegar.
- Toast bread.
- Mash ½ avocado onto toast then top with shaved cucumber mixture.
- Sprinkle with more Hemp Hearts and furikake to garnish.