Time: 20 mins.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 ½ cups almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ¼ cup coconut shavings
- ¼ cup dried apricots, cut bite-sized
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add nuts and stir frequently for about 5 minutes until fragrant and lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low then add hemp-spice mixture to pan with nuts.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent burning and to break apart nuts so they don't form clusters. Cook until maple begins to crystalize, making nuts appear dry or less glossy.
- Spread nuts out evenly on parchment to cool and harden then store in an airtight container.