Time: 30 mins.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Hemp Hearts + more for topping
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 date
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups fruit (we used pomegranate seeds)
- 4 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- Pierce skin of sweet potato with fork about 10 times. Bake sweet potato on middle rack at 400°F for about 1 hour or microwave 5-8 minutes until tender.
- Remove skin of sweet potato and mash flesh in a bowl using a fork or potato masher.
- Blend Hemp Hearts, water, date, cinnamon and sea salt until smooth then mix into mashed sweet potato.
- Divide into 4 servings and top with fruit, seeds, nut butter and Hemp Hearts.