- 2 cups oats (rolled, quick or minute oats all work!)
- 1/3 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Additional Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, Hemp Hearts, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and coconut and set aside
- In a separate bowl combine maple syrup, coconut oil, milk, nut butter and banana and mix until smooth
- Add oat mixture to maple syrup mixture and stir to combine
- Add in about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a prepared square 8x8 baking dish, sprinkle with additional chocolate and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts and bake for 25-30 minutes, enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of NourishedByNic