Skip to content
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Whisk wet ingredients until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients then stir in wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, we used a loaf pan.
- Top with a sliced banana and a sprinkle of brown sugar or coconut sugar (about 1 teaspoon).
- Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool a few minutes then slice & serve¦