- 3/4 cup original or vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspooon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre - Unsweetened
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/8 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or coconut nectar)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat over to 325F. Line a cupcake tray with paper liners.
- Mix together almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- Mix together the flours, Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre - Unsweetened, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Add in grape seed oil, coconut or agave nectar, vanilla, lemon extract and stevia.
- Mix in the almond milk mixture and stir until liquid is absorbed and the batter is smooth.
- Stir in yogurt until well combined.
- Pour batter into the cupcake liners evenly and about two-thirds full. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before icing.
For the Frosting:
- Cream coconut oil.
- Add 1/4 of powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 tbsp. of almond milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar slowly mixing and adding more almond milk until smooth.