Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Next, whisk maple syrup, oil and water together in a measuring cup and add it to the dry ingredients.
- Then, mix very well until everything is completely soaked and the dough becomes very thick.
- Divide the dough roughly in half, and set aside one half.
- Gather one half of the dough into a ball and place it between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll into a thin sheet using a rolling pin. Then, remove the top layer of parchment paper and score the dough into squares or rectangles using the tip of a knife. Repeat with the other half of dough.
- Using the parchment paper, slide the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Then, remove the cookie sheet from the oven, flip the cracker over (it's okay if it breaks a bit) and peel the parchment paper off of the back. Bake the cracker for another 10 minutes, until crisp and golden around the edges.
- Let cool completely, then break or cut crackers along the scored lines and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.