- 2 tbsp. Coconut oil (for greasing the casserole dish)
- 3 cups Quinoa, cooked (1 cup of dry quinoa)
- 1 package Frozen spinach, thawed, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can Artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Pepper jack or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Add olive oil, onion, and garlic to a pan and cook for about 3 minutes. Add spinach, artichokes, and salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Greek yogurt, cheeses and Hemp Hearts.
- Add the spinach mixture and quinoa to the cheese mixture and stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish and top with extra cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.