Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Toppers - Maple & Cinnamon (plus more for coating the bites)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Add the dates to a food processor and blend until they are well chopped and start to form a ball.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until everything is well combined.
- Scoop the mixture using a tablespoon or cookie scoop and roll it into balls.
- Add more Hemp Heart Toppers - Maple & Cinnamon to a bowl and roll each bite in it until it's fully covered.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. You can store these bites in the fridge for one week or the freezer for two months.