Servings: One square pan
- 1 cup & 1 tablespoon coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt (dash)
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1-2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread crust of Hemp Hearts on the bottom of your square pan.
- Pour the blended mixture right on top of the Hemp Hearts.
- Warm the peanut butter topping and drizzle over the mixture. Sprinkle cacao nibs over top.
- Place the dish in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until the centre has firmed up enough to slice into bars.