- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, or cooking oil of choice
- 2 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil, for finishing
- Rinse the head of cauliflower and remove any leaves. Chop into a few large pieces. Grate by hand or with the shredding blade on a food processor.
- Add grated cauliflower to a large pan over medium heat with one tablespoon of coconut oil, saute about 10 minutes; until you see some of the ˜rice' starting to brown.
- Remove from the heat and then add the lemon juice, parsley, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts and Hemp Oil, and salt & pepper. Toss together and top with an additional sprinkling of Hemp Hearts and enjoy!