Time: 30 mins.
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted cashews or peanuts
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. water
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts (to roll balls in)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until it forms a smooth mixture that holds together easily. If it's too dry you can add a bit more water or coconut oil.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop the mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.