Time: 1 hour 15 mins.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, melt dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 10-30 seconds until smooth.
- To dark chocolate, stir in Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts and sea salt.
- Pour dark chocolate mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly with spatula.
- In a clean bowl, melt white chocolate and almond extract in the microwave, stirring every 10-30 seconds until smooth. If your mixture clumps up it's because your chocolate did not have a high enough cacao butter (fat) content. Stir in about 1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil to smooth it out.
- Drop spoonfuls of white chocolate mixture onto dark chocolate and swirl with a butter knife or fork until it's to your liking.
- While it's still melty, sprinkle with almonds and cranberries.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to harden then break into large pieces before devouring or gifting!