1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
½ cup natural almond butter
½ cup maple syrup
½ teaspoon sea salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, combine almond butter, maple syrup and sea salt until it begins to boil, whisking occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and add Hemp Yeah! Granola and coconut to pot.
- Stir until thoroughly combined and thickened, then drop 1-2 tablespoon size mounds onto lined baking pan.
- Gently flatten to your desired shape and thickness.
- Chill in fridge or freezer until firm, 15+ minutes then enjoy!