Time: 35 mins.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup raw almonds, whole
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Stir all dry ingredients together except dried cherries and set aside.
- Mix together coconut oil and maple syrup and then pour over oat mixture.
- Stir everything together, getting in there with your hands as needed.
- Spread in an even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-25 minutes until golden brown “ do NOT stir while baking, but do rotate pan once.
- Let cool completely on baking sheet then break into large clusters.
- Stir in dried cherries and enjoy now or save for later in an airtight container!