- 9 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup raisins, packed
- 1 cup dried unsweetened apples
- 1 cup raw almonds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor in the order they are listed and blend until the mixture is finely chopped and sticks together.
- Transfer the mixture into an 8x8" pan lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Use a spatula to press down the mixture until it's packed down and smooth.
- Lift the edges of the wax paper up to get the mixture out of the pan and cut into 8 or 10 equal bars.
- You can enjoy the bars immediately or store them individually wrapped or in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.