- 1 1/2 cups white mushrooms, diced
- 2 red new potatoes, quartered and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds (or regular cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, toss mushrooms, potatoes, and oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, tossing once.
While the mushrooms and potatoes are roasting, whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, Hemp Hearts, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds and broccoli.
Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and potatoes, and stir to distribute them. Bake until puffed and set in the middle, and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes.