Time: 6 hours
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups milk of your preference (we used almond)
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped) or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Stir together all ingredients except Hemp Hearts in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 hours or overnight.
- Stir in Hemp Hearts until well combined just before ready to eat.
- Serve topped with milk, fruit, nuts and more Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.