Time: 40 mins.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup of real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- ½ cup of non-dairy milk
- ¾ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Granola Honey & Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add the applesauce, non-dairy milk, maple syrup and ground flax seeds, whisk together and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Then add the oats, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, sea salt and baking powder and stir everything together.
- Finally add the Hemp Yeah! Granola and fold in.
- Scoop into a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Recipe courtesy of Healthy Grocery Girl.