Time: 50 mins.
- 1.5 cups gluten-free baking flour
- ½ cup sugar (we used coconut sugar)
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Granola Blueberry
- Fresh blueberries (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour batter into non-stick or lightly greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then remove and top with Hemp Yeah! Granola and optional fresh blueberries.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Healthy Grocery Girl.