Passer au contenu
- 1 cup gluten-free 1:1 flour
- ½ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Vegan ice cream
- 6 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 4 ½ teaspoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon beet powder
- ½ teaspoon blue spirulina
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a blender, blend together Hemp Hearts, filtered water, oil, sugar, vanilla extract and sea salt until smooth.
- Pour blended hemp mix into a large bowl with flour and baking powder then stir together until flour lumps are gone.
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter into center.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes until golden, cooked through and peels easily from waffle maker.
- Repeat with remaining batter and refrigerate or freeze waffles until cold.
- Meanwhile, in 3 separate bowls mix together 2 tablespoons hemp hearts, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and 1 of each of the 3 powders to make Hemp Sprinkles.
- Top half of your waffles with ice cream and smooth to create a solid ice cream layer. Top with remaining waffles and freeze until solid.
- Cut each waffle sandwich into half (if using mini waffles) or quarters (if using regular sized waffles) and roll in Hemp Sprinkles.