Servings: 12 Rolls
For the Veggie Hemp Summer Rolls:
- 12 rice papers (22 cm)
- 6 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 1 long English cucumber, julienned
- 4-5 handfuls of spinach, sliced thinly
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
For the Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. all natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 3-4 tbsp. water
- Fill a large bowl with hot water.
- Place one sheet of rice paper in the water and let it soak for about 30 seconds.
- Lift the rice paper out of the water and place it on a clean surface or cutting board and let it sit for 30 seconds to absorb the water.
- Layer on 1/2 tbsp. of Hemp Hearts, a few slices of red pepper, carrot, and cucumber, and top it with some spinach and green onions.
- Gently lift the side of the rice paper that's closest to you and fold it over the fillings.
- Hold the middle of the roll while you fold each side in and then roll it until it meets the other end.
- Continue this process until all of your ingredients have been used up.
- To make the Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. You can add more water if it's too thick.
- Serve the Veggie Hemp Summer Rolls with the Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce and enjoy!