- 3/4 cup almond butter (or your favourite nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts (plus extra for sprinkling on top)
- 4 tbsp. Hemp Yeah! Plant Protein Blend - Vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped (can leave out if making nut-free)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or grease it with coconut oil.
- Add the almond butter, sea salt, cinnamon, oats, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Yeah! Plant Protein Blend - Vanilla, and maple syrup to a food processor and process until the mixture is well combined and forms a soft dough.
- Evenly press the mixture into the pan and top with the chopped almonds and extra Hemp Hearts.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, making sure to stir after 20-second intervals until it's melted. Drizzle the chocolate on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate the bars for 20 minutes or until set. Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Extras can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.