- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 big handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- pinch salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the quinoa and vegetable broth to a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until it is cooked and all the liquid has been absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- In a large pan, sautÃ© the onion in olive oil until softened. Then add in the spinach and cook until it's wilted.
- Add the quinoa to a large bowl and mix in the spinach and onion, Hemp Hearts, garlic powder, oregano, feta, salt and pepper, and eggs.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or grease with coconut oil. Spoon about a tablespoon of the mixture into the pan and press it down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until it is lightly browned around the edges. Let cool and then remove from the pan using a butter knife. Serve and enjoy!