- 1 cup coconut milk (from a can, or coconut milk beverage from a carton)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Optional: 1 serving of HempPro 70 or Hemp Protein Smoothie - Mixed Berry
- Optional: Fresh brown coconuts (To halve & pour smoothie bowl into! A bowl works too!)
- Edible flowers
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Buckwheat Groats
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Carefully break two coconuts in half and empty out the coconut water, save if you can. If you cannot find coconuts, a bowl works too!
- In a blender add the coconut milk, frozen strawberries, bananas, and one tablespoon of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.
- Blend on high for about 1 minute, until thick and creamy.
- Pour smoothie base in the coconut halves and top with raspberries, edible flowers, coconut flakes, buckwheat groats and more Hemp Hearts, serve immediately & enjoy!