Servings: 8-10 Bars
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried plums
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup flax meal + 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flax meal and water until they become gelatinous.
- Combine the almond meal, oats, and Hemp Hearts with the flax meal mixture.
- Mix in the apple sauce, maple syrup, almonds, and dried fruit.
- Spoon the mixture into a 7x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Allow bars to completely cool before serving.