For the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (plus extra for greasing the tins)
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup 100% fruit raspberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Grease 4-6 mini tart pans with coconut oil. You can also use one 9-inch tart pan.
- Add all of the crust ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined. Press the mixture into the pans and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in a medium bowl. Stir in the coconut milk and raspberry preserves until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the crust and let it set in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Top with fresh raspberries and serve.